There a great opportunity is to work alongside Stronga, making sales of equipment and offering service to customers in your local area.
Many of our sales and service partners are farmers who work together with Stronga to supplement their existing farm incomes from machinery sales.
We find that existing farmers already have many of the skills needed including, a good practical and technical grounding in machinery and understanding the customer’s expectations of service, many of whom are also farmers.
Call us today to discuss to possibilities.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Become a STRONGA sales and services partner
- Work with an established UK based company to build your business
- Use our systems for your success
- Be rewarded for your own efforts
- Learn new skills that will stay with you for life
- Work with like-minded people and become part of the Stronga family
- Work for your own desired level of income
- Grow your business on top of our foundations
- Be in control of your own life and lifestyle
- Have the flexibility of working for yourself without all of the monetary worries of owning a company
SUPPORT AND TRAINING OFFERED
- Sales and marketing
- Product knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Sales system training
- One on One training
- Online sales system
- Support from UK based sales manager
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- You must be practical and enjoy being hands on
- A background in agriculture
- Ability to provide logical solutions to problems
- Local knowledge to help build a contact network
- Ability to listen and provide feedback
- Good communication skills
- Intuition and initiative
- Good English skills